It looks like hoodies have a new spin in fashion! In today’s blog post I am about to show you fresh new and inspiring ways how to wear hoodies for women. The hoodie by itself is a hooded sweatshirt, that’s why you might cancel it for wearing to some places. But I kinda love that casual touch making a dressy outfit look relaxed and urban. Do I have your attention? Scroll down to see how to style a hoodie without looking like a college student.
Hooded sweatshirts can actually look polished, and sophisticated, all you need is to know how to do things right.
1. A hoodie and a skirt is an easy combo, but it looks amazing. All you need is to go for a neutral colored hoodie and team it with a printed skirt (I prefer pencil skirts) and ankle boots. The most popular combos are the following: hooded sweatshirt and pencil skirt with classic booties, a hoodie and a pleated midi skirt with colored boots, a hoodie and asymmetric skirt with wedge shoes.
2. A hoodie and a dressing combo. Well, it might be the same as a skirt combo, but I would say, it’s a warmer look. You will need a fitted dress under a hoodie. The hoodie plays the role of a cardigan or jacket.
3. Creating a matchy-matchy look, you will need a printed hoodie and matching print trousers, skirt or shorts.
4. A perfect layered outfit. You will need a hoodie and something to wear on top of it, like a denim jacket, fur vest, leather jacket, etc.
5. Hoodie + Jogger pants and heels. Make your sporty outfit look more ladylike and chic, just add a pair of sexy heels.
6. Naughty Schoolgirl outfit. You will need a hoodie, tennis skirt and cool sneakers. Simple and super trendy look.
In love with this rose print grey hoodie teamed with sexy denim cutoffs. Be sure to check out 22 ways how to wear denim cutoffs this year. I am telling you, every girl will find cool ideas on how to wear these denim bottoms in real life.
The streetwear fashion is coming back again and I do love the versatility of casual outfits. You don’t need much to achieve a perfect street look, go for a hoodie, track pants and bright kicks. Trust me, hooded sweatshirt is far more versatile than it once appeared to most stylists. Sure, it won’t fly at the most conservative office dress codes, but you can still create professional outfit ideas, just pair hoodie with polished and structured pieces. For instance, a hoodie layered under a blazer teamed with mannish trousers and sleek heels. Anyway, take a close-up look at my favorite street style ideas to choose your favorites.